Where does the time go? We meant to post these pictures a couple of weeks ago and are just now getting around to it. Jane just turned 1 year old and we had a little party for her while we were all still together in Korea. It was a nice way to spend the last night together before going back to California. Papa and Nana decorated the apartment while Jane was taking a nap. She was absolutely mesmerized by the balloons and sign when she woke up.
The older kids were more that happy to show Jane how to open gifts.
And of course the ribbon was the only part she cared about.
Once again, the older kids opened the presents and Jane played with the rope handle on the bag.
Mom insisted on a chocolate cake of course and I don't think Jane had any problems with that.
I think she ate some cake but that wasn't the point. She contently sat in her highchair playing with the cake for probably an hour.
Then straight to the tub.
Clean water, dirty baby!
Dirty water, clean baby!


6 comments:
I can't believe she is a year old already- time flies in babyland. Love you guys :)
Happy birthday, Jane!! She is such a happy and beautiful baby!! We love you guys!!
I can't believe she's already a year old. Happy Birthday, Jane!
Remarkably, I also spent MY last birthday naked and smeared in chocolate. Go figure.
Love the birthday cake pictures. She's so cute.
Wow, I can't believe she's 1! I love that she got down and dirty with that cake. She's adorable!
Post a Comment