I don't think I will ever tire of showing off my little girl to all of you. I know I'm a proud parent and all but Laura sent me these recent videos and I just can't believe how big and grown up she is getting. I can't wait to get home with them. Hope you enjoy!
I'm glad we have such tolerable easy going dogs for Jane's sake.
Her first piano solo...it is cute now but I'm sure it won't be later on. Glad the piano is already out of tune so she can't do much damage to it.
A little jibber jabber and some patty cake with mom.
Using a fork for the first time!
SO GROWN UP!!!


3 comments:
I loved watching the videos! Jane is such a happy baby and well on her way to being a world famous pianist!
She is so sweet! I love that age. They are so much fun.
Aaaaaah, what a doll! She has such a great little personality! I love being able to watch her in video and hear her talk & laugh! And, what great dogs-- totally chill with her grabbing them! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Now, we need to see a walking video! ;)
Post a Comment